KG has significant experience in delivering remote site project management and construction services. We have a proven track record in delivering projects safely and in accordance with quality, schedule and budget requirements.
KG has developed effective project management systems that enable us to accurately cost, plan and implement our construction works, ensuring high standards of delivery and low risk. Our construction teams are multi-skilled and innovative and operate under a culture of striving to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our construction services include:
- Multidisciplinary project management and delivery
- Local and overseas procurement and fabrication of structural steel, platework, piping and mechanical equipment
- Site installation of structural, mechanical and piping systems
- Management of earthworks, concrete, electrical and instrumentation works for vertical package projects
- Specialist subcontractor selection and management (scaffolding, painting, cladding, hydrotesting, etc.)
- Engineering design via our industry partners
- Plant commissioning
KG’s SMP installation expertise covers:
- Installation of structural steel for process buildings and non-process infrastructure
- Installation of heavy mechanical equipment including crushers, grinding mills, screens, stackers, reclaimers, ship loaders, etc.
- Installation of conveyors, pumping systems, thickeners, feeders, compressors, pressure vessels and other ancillary equipment
- Installation of tanks, bins, silos, hoppers and other platework items
- Piping system installation including carbon, stainless and exotic steels, HDPE, ABS and other plastics both above and below ground